Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Spring Break to all!

Time has gotten away from me these past few weeks! Let's play a little catch-up, shall we?

*1st grade performed their fabulous PTA show "E-I-E-I-OOPS!" We had the most talented goats, sheep, ducks, chicks, and pigs I've ever seen. :)

*The GFAA Carnvial was a great success- thanks in huge part to our fantastic PTA. The All Star Dancers started out the talent show with a super performance. Those 18 girls make me prouder and prouder each week. Hopefully I will be able to post some videos of their performances soon!

*The All Star Dancers also had their official yearbook photo shoot! Here are some of my favorites-



*The new theatre performance group, the All Star Players, has begun rehearsals for a short play of "Hansel & Gretel." The plan is to perform for our younger grades at Garner. These 18 fourth and fifth graders have also been impressing me with their talents!

*3rd through 5th grade classes have been working on a really cool theatre design project in class recently. We will finish these up after spring break. Can't wait to post pictures!

*Last, but not least, Garner had another wonderful piece written about it by the Arlington News Network! Read it here. Everytime we have visitors, it reminds me of what a blessing this place is!

Whew. Life is crazy, but a blast! I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing week off!
-Miss King

No comments:

Post a Comment